Pitops System Identification and PID Tuning Simulation Optimization
A New Process Control Technological Breakthrough Impacting Industry and Colleges
PID Tuning, APC (Advanced Process Control) Design, System Identification
- See the PDF with a few slides illustrating
- Identification of system dynamics (transfer functions) using closed-loop short-duration data amidst noise and unmeasured disturbances
- Optimization of PID tuning for Slave PIDs, Cascade PIDs and all complex PIDs in DCS/PLC.
- See the power, uniqueness and simplicity of Pitops
- Improve Plant Operation and Control Quality
- Improve Process Control Teaching/Training
Use Excel File Containing Plant Data(or use OPC communication to DCS/PLC)
Request More Information
Read Excel Data from Plant into PitopsIdentify Closed-Loop Transfer Function
Chose PID Eqn., PID Scan Rate, Set CV and MV Range matching DCS/PLC
Optimize PID Tuning for SP Change
Add Disturbances, Noise and Optimize PID Tuning for SP Change + Disturbances
- Multivariable identification– can handle multiple input and multiple outputs.
- Uses Closed-Loop Data (does not need Open-Loop Step Tests).
- Works well even if noise and unmeasured disturbances are present.
- Requires short data window for successful analysis.
- Calculated PID tuning parameters match exactly with DCS/PLC.
- Pitops identification and simulation looks like the real DCS/PLC trends.
- Displays PID output trends explicitly to ensure safe control action.
- Equipped with latest 3G (geometric/gradient/gravity) technology for rejecting noise and disturbances and calculating true transfer functions.
- Super-fast execution and super compact code size.
- Pitops technology is far superior to ARMAX identification, Step Response Coefficient models, Ziegler Nichols, Lambda tuning, frequency domain, Z-discrete domain etc.
- Pitops is far superior and easier than any other product or technology.
- Pitops 4GRG algorithm and technology is a revolutionary, novel and a 21st century genuine breakthrough.
- Does not need advanced education degrees, does not need complex math and theory.