Siemens PLC / HMI / SCADA Design and Programming
PiControl Solutions provides design and integration of Siemens PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), HMI (Human Machine Interface) and SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) systems for automatic control of new laboratory and industrial systems or modernization and maintenance of the existing ones. PiControl’s engineers are the experts in:
- In primary or advanced process control (APC), rule-base or sequence, process safety or any other custom-made control logic programmed using world leading Siemens PLC / DCS, HMI or SCADA systems.
- Preparation of preliminary and detailed automation design study for any laboratory and/or industrial unit.
- PLC equipment installation, testing, user training and continuous maintenance of the automation system within and beyond the warranty period is provided.
PiControl Solutions provides automated solutions using:
- Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) system, which is SIEMENS Automation Design platform designed and used mostly in small to medium size manufacturing industry or in research facilities and laboratories.
- SIMATIC PCS 7 system, which is SIEMENS Distributed Control System designed and used mostly in large manufacturing industry.
The SIEMENS software engineering frameworks enable user to develop and commission automation systems quickly and intuitively, which eliminates the traditional time-consuming and costly integration of separate software packages.
Knowledge and experience of PiControl Solutions engineers is gained in numerous laboratory and industrial automation projects present in pharmaceutical and polymer industries, research facilities, refineries and power plants.