Advanced Process Control (APC) Design
Model Predictive Control (MPC) Improvement
Multivariable Closed-Loop System Identification
Improve plant operation and efficiency, increase energy savings and plant profit and reduce pollution and emission by Online Process Control Monitoring, PID Tuning and Advanced Process Control (APC) Design and Optimization
Our software works entirely in the time domain unlike other ompetitor products compatible with all existing DCS / MPC or PLC control systems and hardware worldwide.
Our software does multivariable closed-loop transfer function identification. Closed-Loop system identification yields transfer functions that can be used for PID tuning optimization...
Our courses are very practical, easy to understand for everyone: engineers, technicians, operators and students – both new and experienced. That is why our customers consider us the best.
Industries We Serve
One of our biggest value-added benefits is to bring to you our skill and expertise in choosing and implementing the most appropriate process control tool and software for your specific plant needs and process characteristics. We use the simplest, yet powerful/sophisticated most effective approach giving you robust primary and/or advanced process control (APC) solution.
From numerous past experience, we can provide:
- PID tuning (primary and advanced process control) and optimization in order to reduce/eliminate oscillations and improve the control quality of the primary or even on the advanced process control.
- DCS/PLC-resident or host-computer-resident APC (advanced process control) control schemes, design and commisioning.
- PID and APC (advanced process control) control quality monitoring, reporting and control parameter adjustments.
- Online oscillation detection, operator alerts, adaptive control action and automatic control parameter adjustments.
- Sequence control programs for product grade transitions and for planned changes in process conditions.
- Auto-Adaptive control for compensating for process and equipment nonlinearities and also those caused by different raw materials/catalysts and process/operating conditions.
- Any many other Industrial process control solutions.
We have extensive expertise in process enhancement, process controls and process optimization of many industries such as refining, polymers, power plants, cement, air separation, paper, petrochemicals, and many other facilities.
Demo with your OWN data
Call us for an onsite or virtual demo and we will show you the power and benefits of our technology and software products. We will conduct real data analysis and tests on your own plant data followed by a report showing you the potential and achievable benefits.