Duration: Self-Paced Training Software
Audience: Control Room Operators, Process Engineers, Technicians, Application Engineers, Instrument Engineers and Supervisors.
Course Material: CBT (computer-based training) software
Course Description:This course is an excellent refresher for process engineers, control engineers and managers – those who took college classes but now need a refresher to review and remember important concepts. This course is also an excellent introduction and knowledge-booster for operators and technicians who want to learn more about the academic theory and principles of basic chemical technology and stoichiometry.
Master the concepts of basic chemical technology and stoichiometry. Use the knowledge to perform calculations and interact more intelligently during design and troubleshooting meetings at the plant. The knowledge and skills will be of immediate value and use on the job in the control room or a design office.
1. Basic Information and Stoichiometry
2. Units, Dimensions, and Conversions
3. Dimensional Homogeneity and Analysis
4. Dimensionless Groups and Analysis
5. Pressure and Temperature
6. Process and Process Units
7. Mass, Density, Volume and Mole
8. Chemical Equations and Stoichiometry