Please click link below to download Pitops OPC installation file:
Please unzip above file and extract fie Pitops_OPC7.0_SETUP.EXE.
Please run PitopsOPC_7.0_SETUP.EXE file to install Pitops Plus.
1. If using Windows 10, 8.1, 8 or Vista, please Right-click “PitopsOPC_7.0_SETUP.EXE” and select “Run as administrator” to install Pitops OPC.
2. To run Pitops OPC, always Right-click “Pitops OPC 7.0” program icon and select “Run as administrator“.
3. Pitops OPC also needs Microsoft Excel installed on the PC to read Excel data files.
4. After installation, please refer to “Quick Start Guide” from Pitops OPC 7.0 program group.
5. Please refer to PDF Help files through Help Menu (or F1 Key) from programs.
6. In Part B of these PDF Help manuals you will see step-by-step procedures on how to use Pitops. There are several examples based on real industrial data.
After installation, start Pitops OPC program and you will see a window showing a 8 digit Registration Number at bottom left side (e.g. 6C39-9997-09). Please right click on this number and select Copy and then email to info@PiControlSolutions.com and PiControl will send you the unlock code for program activation.
PiControl Solutions LLCis the world’s leader in OPC implementation to allow real-time data communications between DCS, PLC and Windows Server type host computers.
OPC (OLE for Process Control) is the most modern, increasingly popular protocol for industrial real-time data communications. OPC allows various third-party devices, programs.
DCS/PLC to talk to each other seamlessly and conveniently.
PiControl Solutions LLC has developed various OPC products to server the manufacturing plants and chemical plants. PiControl provides complete grass-roots design of a new real-time data communications system, OPC Implementation, integration and commissioning. PiControl not only has OPC services expertise but also provides various powerful OPC software products to perform all OPC related tasks and services needed in the industrial environment.